Body SculptingFat Reduction and Skin Tightening
Inovo Medical is the #1 truSculpt iD provider in Eastern Canada!
Body Sculpting in Ottawa
What is truSculpt iD?
truSculpt® iD is a revolutionary non-surgical, body-sculpting treatment from Cutera that allows you to personalize your ideal body in as little as one 15-minute treatment.
truSculpt iD is a safe and effective technology that is clinically proven to permanently eliminate fat cells in stubborn areas around your abdomen and flanks. With truSculpt iD, you can get the body definition you want, even in areas that have been resistant to diet and exercise.
30% Off TruSculpt iD
How Does It Work?
truSculpt iD uses innovative Monopolar RF technology to selectively target fat and therapeutically heat it – until fat cells are eliminated by passing through the body naturally.
The results? An average of 24% fat reduction is achieved in just one treatment.
truSculpt iD is highly effective in several areas, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, arms, and neck.
See for yourself:
- Technology: truSculpt iD uses monopolar RF Focused Hyperthermia. CoolSculpting uses Cryo Focused Hypothermia.
- Treatment time: CoolSculpting uses 3 applicators at 35mins each, meaning a treatment can take up to 105 minutes. truSculpt iD uses 6 handpieces for a total session time of 15 minutes.
- Comfort level: CoolSculpting patients report pulling, tugging, mild pinching, intense cold, tingling, stinging, aching and cramping. truSculpt iD patients experience none of these and liken the treatment to a hot stone massage.
- Effectiveness: truSculpt iD produces a permanent fat reduction result of 24%, versus 20-25% for CoolSculpting.
- Common Side Effects: CoolSculpting patients report redness, swelling, blanching, bruising, firmness, tingling, stinging, tenderness, cramping, aching, itching or skin sensitivity. truSculpt iD patients report feeling warm and flush for up to an hour after treatment, and a mild sensitivity to touch.
- truSculpt iD can treat non-pinchable fat, skin with laxity, and Body Mass Indexes of over 30, while CoolSculpting cannot treat any of these.
FAQs About truSculpt iD Body Sculpting
What is truSculpt iD?
truSculpt iD is a Personalized Body Sculpting treatment for any body type or shape. This revolutionary technology is clinically proven to eliminate fat in stubborn areas around your abdomen and flanks.
Can this treatment be used on my skin type?
Yes, this treatment can be done on every skin type as well as over tattoos.
How many treatments do I need?
Typically, only 1 treatment is needed. Additional treatments may be required to achieve the personalized results you desire. Book a consultation with our Ottawa body sculpting experts to find out more.
What does a truSculpt iD session feel like?
The treatment has minimal discomfort and has been compared to a hot stone massage.
What side effects are there with truSculpt iD?
Patients report feeling warm and flush for up to an hour after the body sculpting treatment, as well a mild sensitivity to touch.
How much downtime is needed?
There is no visible downtime after the procedure and normal activity can be resumed immediately.
When will I see results?
Maximum results are visible after 12 weeks.
Are the results permanent?
Yes, the fat cells will be permanently eliminated.
Do you have any alternative body sculpting treatments?
Yes! Although truSculpt iD is our preferred treatment due to consistency of results and cost, we also offer TightSculpting with the Fotona4D laser. You will talk about which treatment is optimal for your body type and condition during your medical consultation.
Can I build muscle with truSculpt iD?
truSculpt is primarily a fat loss technology. For building and toning muscle, we recommend our EMS Muscle Sculpting service!
During Your Consultation
- Our cosmetic medical staff will meet with you.
- We’ll go over your unique situation and your goals.
- We’ll discuss what to realistically look forward to.
- We’ll present the various treatment options available.
- We’ll recommend what we feel meet your needs best.
- Finally, if you’re ready we’ll book your treatment.